The Bilingual Kindergarten Affiliated to Shanghai East China Normal University is a kindergarten jointly opened by China Normal University (Shanghai) Education Investment Co., Ltd., Zhengxingu Innovation Capital and Shanghai International Automobile City (Group) Co., Ltd. in Anting, Jiading. It was founded in September 2015. Yue, located at No. 221 Rongze Road, Anting Town, Jiading District. Currently, there are 18 classes in the park, enrolling children aged 2-6.
The Bilingual Kindergarten Affiliated to Shanghai East China Normal University provides the most high-end international education concept and became a candidate school for IB-PYP in May 2018. The kindergarten insists on combining the essence of Chinese and Western education, adopts international curriculum teaching, creates a multicultural atmosphere, is committed to cultivating lifelong learners rooted in China and with an international perspective, and cultivates children's good character, scientific thinking ability and elegant humanistic and artistic cultivation.
The Bilingual Kindergarten Affiliated to Shanghai East China Normal University respects children's differences, respects children's existing experience and existing knowledge in the curriculum, and creates a child-centered teaching environment. Kindergartens focus on tapping children's potential, paying attention to the development of children in sensitive periods, and helping them gradually form and understand their learning habits and learning styles. Pay attention to cultivating children's comprehensive abilities, encourage them to express, observe, think, and create, laying a solid foundation for children's lifelong healthy development. The kindergarten focuses on cultivating small citizens of the world. In the process of exploring and understanding the cultures of various countries, children’s worldviews are expanded, and the ability of interpersonal communication and communication is enhanced in cultivating children’s multi-angle thinking characteristics, and is committed to growing into small citizens of the world.
1. Enrollment instructions:
(1) Enrollment target: school-age children who are in good health (no chronic infectious diseases), physical and mental development indicators reach the basic level of children of the same age, and can independently participate in group activities.
Small class: Born September 1, 2016-August 31, 2017
Middle Class: Born September 1, 2015-August 31, 2016
Big class: Born September 1, 2014-August 31, 2015
(2) Enrollment category:
1) The household registration in this district, and hold a residential property certificate in Jiading District.
2) The household registration in a district outside this city, but the actual residence in Jiading District, and holds a residential property certificate or rental contract in Jiading District.
3) For household registration in other provinces and cities, one parent and child holding a "Shanghai Residence Permit" or "Residence Permit Registration Certificate" in Jiading District must hold a residential property certificate or lease contract in Jiading District, and the relevant documents must be in April 2020 The application will be completed before the 23rd.
4) Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan and foreign children must hold a valid Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan permit.
5) Foreign children must hold a valid passport.
2. Enrollment process:
(1) Municipal system (small class freshmen): From April 24th to April 30th, all parents of school-age children who meet the enrollment targets and relevant conditions and are willing to apply for admission to this kindergarten must log in "Shanghai school-age children admission information Registration System" (https://shrydj.edu.sh.cn), complete the information registration, the information must be true and valid. From May 8th to May 20th, parents who have completed the registration once again log on to the municipal platform and select the registration entrance of each district to enter the registration platform of "Jiading District" to register for admission.
(2) District-level system (transfer to the kindergarten): May 8th-May 20th, you must log in to the "Jiading District Appropriate Children Admission System" (http://yeybm.jdjy.sh.cn), read admissions Complete the information after the briefing and registration instructions. Parents of infants who are not registered in this city must also complete the "Point Form for Children of Jiading District Coming to Shanghai to Apply for Kindergarten."
(3) On-site inspection:
Time: June 13, 2020 (Saturday 8:00 am-16:00 pm)
Materials: ①Printed "Application Form for Children of the Right Age in Jiading District in 2020". ②The original and photocopy of the child's household registration book, birth certificate, and vaccination card. ③For children with household registration in this city, please bring the original and photocopy of Jiading District Real Estate Certificate or Jiading District Rental Housing Record Certificate. ④For children who are not registered in this city, please bring the original and photocopy of the "Shanghai Residence Permit" or "Residence Registration Certificate" from Jiading District of one parent within the validity period and the "Shanghai Residence Permit" or "Residence Registration Certificate" of Jiading District within the validity period of the child , And the printed "Point Form for Children of Jiading District Coming to Shanghai to Apply for Kindergarten." ⑤Children from Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan please bring the pass. 6Foreign children, please bring the original and photocopy of your passport.
Location: No. 221 Rongze Road, Jiading District, Shanghai
(4) Admission notice:
Before July 25th, the kindergarten will inform parents of the admission result via SMS.
Before July 31, parents should report to the kindergarten site according to the content of the text message.
3. other instructions:
1. Charge standard:
Charge standard (yuan)
Childcare and Education Fee
From September 2018
2. Admissions consultation: 400-920-6698, 39915300 (Teacher Jian)
Bilingual Kindergarten Affiliated to Shanghai East China Normal University
April 17, 2020