Purpose of School Uniform Service Department:
Serve the development of the school, show the school image, enhance student confidence, and standardize educational behavior
The main tasks of the school uniform service department:
1. Post and collect student-related information and distribute school uniforms.
2. Supervise and urge suppliers to ensure quality and quantity, and provide products on time.
3. Participate in the education of school uniform dress codes for all grades.
4. Provide parent replacement and purchase of school uniform services.
5. Communicate with suppliers and parents regarding the optimization of school uniform service requirements.
6. Provide a full range of related school uniform services for teachers, students and parents.
There are 8 sets of school uniforms:
2 sets of PE in summer, 2 sets of PE in winter, 2 sets of formal wear in summer, 2 sets of formal wear in winter, accessories (schoolbags, hats, ties), except for the physical education department, all students wear formal wear during school.
Contact Information of Uniform Service Department: